I hate y’all. I do..
wasting all your energy on lineart so the coloring is shit
The one constant.
I’m in mutuals with a lot of people I’ve never spoken to and if that’s you then I just want you to know that I’ve definitely thought about talking to you at one point and then got scared
Get in my belly!
[The “A” is for asexuals & aromantics- not allies]
Mine, please and thank you
The Sims 4 character creator is SMASHING
I WANT TO COSPLAY REALLY BADASS/SCARY CHARECTERS BUT I AM BARELY FIVE FEET TALL AND LOOK LIKE A CHILD - An angry novel by me
I want to cosplay really cute small characters but I’m really tall and look like I’m in my twenties
The sequel written by me
I only want to cosplay male characters with broad shoulders, but i have crazy girly curves.
I want to cosplay but I am broke and live with my mom - the epilogue
nerd: touch my butt and buy me pizza
me: fuck my ass and pay for all my groceries
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
|-||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|